Join NVAR and GCAAR for our first joint Legal Summit filled with a wealth of must-know information! A full day of legal updates and practical tips for navigating your legally complex industry.
Register before June 14 and save $25.00. In addition, anyone who registers before the 14th will receive a complimentary parking spot.
- Effective Team Management (2 Hours VA and MD elective CE credit and pending DC credit)
Matthew Rathbun, CB Elite
- Electronic Communications, Website and Copyright (2 Hours VA CE credit; MD CE Elective credit and pending DC CE credit)
Susan Pesner, Pesner Kawamoto
- Navigating Fair Housing in the DMV (1 Hour VA CE credit; pending DC credit)
Marcus Simon, Ekko Title
- Smooth Settlements Around the Beltway (1 Hour VA CE credit; pending DC credit)
Marty Stanton, Toula Gross, KVS
- Comparative Differences Between NVAR and GCAAR Contracts (1 Hour VA CE credit; pending DC credit)
Joe Russo, Pruitt Title
- Discovering Commercial Real Estate (1 Hour VA CE credit; pending DC credit)
Jerry Friedlander, Friedlander, Friedlander & Earman, P.C.
REGISTRATION: 8:30am - 9am PROGRAM: 9am - 4:00pm
Venue:George Mason University School of Law
Founders Hall, Rooms 125 & 126
3301 Fairfax Drive Arlington