Property Inspector for Residential Property Management Company – In office and out of office job
A fast paced Northern Virginia Property Management company seeking highly motivated and resourceful individual to join our growing residential property management company.
This individual would assist with all inspection and maintenance coordination duties. You must have knowledge of interior and exterior workings of homes, be able to recognize any safety concerns and repairs /preventative maintenance that may be required. You must be very organized, driven, and know how to communicate effectively face to face, over the phone and through email all while maintaining a professional appearance and manner.
• Schedule and coordinate inspections for your team (periodic, move ins and move outs)
• Document conditions using digital camera and inspection forms
• Send report along with any recommendations to owners
• Inform tenants of any lease violations and follow up until corrected
• Schedule maintenance and repairs generated from inspections
• Prepare work orders and submit invoices for payment
• Obtain bids when required
• Follow up on completion of services
• Driver's License and current insurance
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
• Two or more years’ property management experience preferred
• Excellent computer skills with intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to interact successfully with coworkers, owners, tenants and vendors
• Team player who understands the work flow and various job duties in a property management company
• Ability to multi task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment
• Creative problem solving skills
Compensation: Will be based on qualifications and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume.