Note: This updated version will work on OS X 10.7 (Lion) or higher. Unfortunately, it may not work on 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
To begin the update process on a MAC machine:
- Remove any previously installed version of the SentriCard® Utility 3.1 for Mac. The SentriCard® Utility is probably located in your Applications or Downloads folder. Clicking on Spotlight in the top-right corner of your screen and typing 'SentriCard® Utility' will provide the location of any that are downloaded.
- Once you have found the SentriCard® Utility, drag any previously installed versions of the SentriCard® Utility to the Trash bin and restart your computer.
**Please drag ONLY the following kinds of files to the Trash: "Applications", "JNLP Files" and "Disk Images".*
- After restarting, empty your Trash bin. Now, make sure your SentriCard® reader is connected to your computer and use the following instructions to download and install the updated version:
To start the SentriCard® Utility,
- Open your web browser and go to http://www.sentrilock.com/files/. and bookmark this page. **It is recommended that you bookmark this page as this is the new method of starting the SentriCard® Utility.
- Click on the "Card Utility 3.1 Start" button. If prompted, updating Java 7 is optional. Ensure your card reader is plugged in and that your SentriCard® is inserted into the card reader to renew your SentriCard®.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and if you need any further assistance, please contact our support department 877-736-8745, 7 days a week 8 am - 12 am ET.