Attend this eighth annual cornerstone event where you will:
- Discover the latest U.S. real estate trends and statistics.
- MRIS will introduce a potential new powerful public records system called Realist.
- Hear from a panel that includes a loan officer, a Realtor®, and an appraiser discussing current issues and concerns in the real estate industry.
Session Topics include:
- Disclosure Shall Set You Free (2 Hour CE Credit)
- Practicing Across Jurisdictions
- The Dos & Don’ts Of Advertising Properties Not Yet In MLS
(1 Hour CE Credit)
- Brokerage Office Procedures Manual Workshop
- Unpermitted Renovations - How Do They Affect The Property
- Common Terms In Builder Contracts
June 11 & 12
NVAR Herndon Service Center
A Certified Investor Agent Specialist™ (CIAS) finds, creates, and closes with residential real estate investors with the knowledge and tools earned through comprehensive education and experience. CIAS-designated agents can streamline the process of real estate investment to increase returns for investor clients.
See the flyer, cost and register here! - 8 VA CE Credits!
*This professional designation is not affiliated with or endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS®.
The Realtors® Property Resource is an NAR Initiative that involves a national database of information covering every parcel of property in the country. This database is designed to be a resource for NAR members, creating single source access to data that will add value to the information available for members to use with their clients and customers.
COST: FREE to NVAR Members, $10 Non-Members - Review the class flyer here
Next Class: Saturday, June 22, 2013 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm at NVAR Headquarters
Review the course flyer and monthly class schedule here!
Classes are also held in Maryland, click here for the MD class schedule.
NVAR Offerings Now Available for the New Residential Standard Agency Course
Does your real estate license expire between July 1, 2012 and June 30, 2014? If your answer is ‘yes,’ then you need to take an additional class. The Virginia Real Estate Board has added a new renewal requirement that will apply to you. An additional three-hour Residential Standard Agency Course is now mandatory in order to renew those licenses.